Allan's corporate training, leadership research and empowering books on personal development impact thousands of lives across Africa.

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Is this Ubuntu or Emotional Intelligence?

  This Photo by Unknown Author is licensed under CC BY-SA-NC I recently wrote a journal paper on how to integrate strategy and culture for ...

Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Personal Struggles

MY PERSONAL STRUGGLES

My personal struggles are very different from yours. You will not find the answers to yours here. However, struggles are things we can all identify with. They are what others think of us and what we think make us. That is what makes them struggles. Sometimes we become them and, at other times, they become us. When I think of the many struggles about me, just three will do. May be you can help me. I really want to be good at what I do. And I wish someone would show me how to make more money. Then, maybe too, you could please explain to me who I am.

Allan Bukusi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in this conversation