Allan's corporate training, leadership research and empowering books on personal development impact thousands of lives across Africa.

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Is this Ubuntu or Emotional Intelligence?

  This Photo by Unknown Author is licensed under CC BY-SA-NC I recently wrote a journal paper on how to integrate strategy and culture for ...

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Was it a dream or was it your purpose?

Only purpose lasts

I started life in search of a dream. But as time went by the dream faded away. In the place of the dream, came a vision. A vision of glory. In my heart, I knew it had to be. But that too faded in time. In place of the vision came a mission. I wondered how it would be. But now, with my hands, I made a start. This time the mission would not let me go. Until, at last, it revealed the purpose in me. Dreams fade, visions are for glory, and the mission makes the man. However, in life, it is only purpose that lasts.

Allan Bukusi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in this conversation