Allan's corporate training, leadership research and empowering books on personal development impact thousands of lives across Africa.

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Is this Ubuntu or Emotional Intelligence?

  This Photo by Unknown Author is licensed under CC BY-SA-NC I recently wrote a journal paper on how to integrate strategy and culture for ...

Saturday, March 30, 2013

I was promoted to Managing Daddy

From Daddy to Manager

Today I got a new job. My daughter announced to me that I was her manager. Previously, I had only been daddy.  I teach her music. I must have done something right. I think I will take the job. It is very rare that one gets promoted from below. It is usually your boss who decides when you get promoted.  I wonder how many staff would promote their managers. That is something to think about. For now let me enjoy my promotion from daddy to manager or maybe Managing Daddy. That sounds nice.

Allan Bukusi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in this conversation