Allan's corporate training, leadership research and empowering books on personal development impact thousands of lives across Africa.

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Is this Ubuntu or Emotional Intelligence?

  This Photo by Unknown Author is licensed under CC BY-SA-NC I recently wrote a journal paper on how to integrate strategy and culture for ...

Friday, March 29, 2013

God is a planner

 

It struck me today that someone must have had the sense to look ahead and organize for my existence on earth. It is not hard to think of God as planner, especially when nature is so organized. However, that God says, "I know the plans I have for you"  is a remarkable statement if ever there was one. This suggests that we may not be control of things as much as we would like to be.  How would we act if we knew we are not in control of our lives? I think things would change. If we were in control, there would be no need to plan. But if we are not in control then we must plan carefully.

Allan Bukusi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in this conversation