Allan's corporate training, leadership research and empowering books on personal development impact thousands of lives across Africa.

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Is this Ubuntu or Emotional Intelligence?

  This Photo by Unknown Author is licensed under CC BY-SA-NC I recently wrote a journal paper on how to integrate strategy and culture for ...

Friday, August 10, 2012

IT IS A RULE OF LIFE

An acquaintance of mine makes it his mission in life tell me when the job is too hard, the study too much, and the work too...that! And the food too little. I don't really enjoy his visits. He is mystified by my unwillingness to agree with him that life should be easier. I don't believe that life should be unduly harsh, but I have never seen a person who is afraid of work advance in life - at least not on earth. Never be afraid of work. It is a rule of the road and a rule of life. Nothing comes to you without it, and if it does, you don't deserve it and can never preserve it. 
 
Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in this conversation