Allan's corporate training, leadership research and empowering books on personal development impact thousands of lives across Africa.

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Is this Ubuntu or Emotional Intelligence?

  This Photo by Unknown Author is licensed under CC BY-SA-NC I recently wrote a journal paper on how to integrate strategy and culture for ...

Monday, November 5, 2018

Yesterday is the last day.


This day I make a commitment to no more entertain negative attitudes, naysayers or gossips. Gossip is talk that does not advance my neighbor. To expect this of myself is not to entertain it in others. Thus parasites, leeches and those encumbered by the victim mentality that have prayed on my sympathy have had their say. The price I have paid to these luminaries has kept me from my goals. Yesterday is the last day they earned any pay. From today they must all give way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in this conversation