Allan's corporate training, leadership research and empowering books on personal development impact thousands of lives across Africa.

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Is this Ubuntu or Emotional Intelligence?

  This Photo by Unknown Author is licensed under CC BY-SA-NC I recently wrote a journal paper on how to integrate strategy and culture for ...

Friday, November 30, 2018

# CELEBRATING ONE MILLION HITS !


If you could speak to a million people what would you say?

I enjoy the privilege of sharing my thoughts with the world and I look forward to celebrating one million hits on this page in the coming days. My work is to shift paradigms, adjust individual perspectives and develop people for life. It is my job is to train people, but my goal is to transform lives. 

I have trained a thousand executives and spoken openly to the people around me in the hope that I may influence them for a better future. I have written from my head and from my heart. And, I have been touched and left speechless by the testimonies of lives transformed by the reading of words from my mouth. These stories make life worth living. 

Words have power. If I could speak to a million people I would tell them to make a difference in the world they live in. If you could speak to a million people what would you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in this conversation