Allan's corporate training, leadership research and empowering books on personal development impact thousands of lives across Africa.

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Is this Ubuntu or Emotional Intelligence?

  This Photo by Unknown Author is licensed under CC BY-SA-NC I recently wrote a journal paper on how to integrate strategy and culture for ...

Monday, January 28, 2013

Perfect, the god in me

It is not that I am perfect, but I do expect others to be. It is a mystery that we expect others to be, unless it was meant to be.

It is not that I am, or am  not, but the desire to be, that convicts me. How can it be that I want to be that which is not in me.

I expect and search for in others what deep down I know I am supposed to be. Perhaps it is the god in me.

Allan Bukusi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in this conversation