Allan's corporate training, leadership research and empowering books on personal development impact thousands of lives across Africa.

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Is this Ubuntu or Emotional Intelligence?

  This Photo by Unknown Author is licensed under CC BY-SA-NC I recently wrote a journal paper on how to integrate strategy and culture for ...

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Money requires Wisdom

Money requires wisdom. There is a proverb that says, money requires wisdom. I had not thought about it much until I considered how repulsive is the idea of, "money in the hands of a fool". When I consider the detailed account of money in THE SNOWBALL and that the wisest man who ever lived was also the richest, I am inclined to believe the proverb is true. Don't worry about money. Get wisdom, money will follow.

Allan Bukusi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in this conversation