Allan's corporate training, leadership research and empowering books on personal development impact thousands of lives across Africa.

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Is this Ubuntu or Emotional Intelligence?

  This Photo by Unknown Author is licensed under CC BY-SA-NC I recently wrote a journal paper on how to integrate strategy and culture for ...

Saturday, May 5, 2012

A LEADERS WISH

A LEADERS WISH

If I had a wish I could present, I would ask God for more leaders. I would pray that God makes me a leader. I would ask that all leaders come out and make this world a better place. I pray that we would all learn to lead and exercise leadership here, there and everywhere.

I wish that you would lead and that you would succeed. I wish that leaders would not compete and serve if they win, but that we would compete to serve and win. I wish that leaders would emerge, merge, and with a great surge improve the nation. I wish that all men and women would lead in person, private and public. I wish that I would never have to wish for leaders. I wish that leaders would not need to be caught as fish in the sea, but volunteer what they have been taught when they see the need of people on land. If this wish would be, my wish would be.

Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in this conversation