Allan's corporate training, leadership research and empowering books on personal development impact thousands of lives across Africa.

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Is this Ubuntu or Emotional Intelligence?

  This Photo by Unknown Author is licensed under CC BY-SA-NC I recently wrote a journal paper on how to integrate strategy and culture for ...

Monday, December 3, 2018

A house, a spouse and a cow will change your life.



I met you in March 2015 when I came to Kenya as an AWARD Fellow Mentee for my Mentoring Orientation Workshop. Your gift to every participant was a copy of your book 'How to prosper in Employment' The concept of 'A House, Spouse and a Cow' changed my perspective about employment and the potential of creating wealth as an employee. I read the book while flying back to Nigeria and a second time after some months later.  I will read the book over and over again. Due to the wisdom I gleaned from the book, I gave it to my friends and unfortunately, it wasn't returned.  I hope to read more of your books. They reflect your wealth of wisdom and experience.  I also look forward to meeting you again.   Thank you for giving to the world. Best Regards.

Thank you Ibukunlowa - May you indeed prosper immensely and inspire many more to think more purposefully about employment opportunity - Allan

 PS - I warned you the book will not be returned. let’s work on getting you another copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in this conversation