Allan's corporate training, leadership research and empowering books on personal development impact thousands of lives across Africa.

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Dreams Never Die...

  Dreams Never Die... One thing I have found out in this life, is that Dreams Never Die... It is people who never begin, don't do what i...

Saturday, July 6, 2024

I speak, I speak, O' let me speak!

 

I speak, I speak, O’ please let me speak, 

I spoke, but you gave me coke

How can it be that you would kill my tongue 

Is it because I am young


The is road blocked

The street is soaked with blood. 

How can this be.  

I thought you were for me


Now let it be; my hope is heaven 

Truly, on earth, liars be kings

Be calm my children do not give them dreams in exchange for sweets that kill 

But, I speak, I speak, O’ please let me speak - that I may live


O freedom, how long will you be gone

Will you be back today

I speak, I speak, O’ let me speak, my land, my heart, my hope; must speak

My soul is dead, yet still, I speak 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in this conversation