Allan's corporate training, leadership research and empowering books on personal development impact thousands of lives across Africa.

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Is this Ubuntu or Emotional Intelligence?

  This Photo by Unknown Author is licensed under CC BY-SA-NC I recently wrote a journal paper on how to integrate strategy and culture for ...

Thursday, December 25, 2014

My 2015 wish for you is worth 600,000!


I started this year with 20,000 hits on this blog. I said I would be satisfied if I managed to get another 20,000 hits by the end of the year. 100% growth would be ok for me. I never really thought that anyone would be interested to read what I wrote. You can imagine my pleasure to close the year having touched lives 600,000 times around the world of people I will never know! Now I don’t know much about you, but there is something that you do that you don’t think much of. Maybe it’s your smile. Maybe it’s the way you do things. Maybe it is your work or maybe it is just praying for other folks. Whatever it is I urge you to keep doing it. You never know who needs it. But that is not my wish for you next year. My wish for you in 2015 is that you would grow to know that you are worth far much more than you think of yourself. Happy New Year!

Allan Bukusi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in this conversation