Allan's corporate training, leadership research and empowering books on personal development impact thousands of lives across Africa.

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Is this Ubuntu or Emotional Intelligence?

  This Photo by Unknown Author is licensed under CC BY-SA-NC I recently wrote a journal paper on how to integrate strategy and culture for ...

Thursday, October 4, 2012

I USED TO KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS

I USED TO KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS

Before I went to school, I had an answer for every question, every situation and every problem. I knew exactly what needed to be done and how. When I went to school, I found out that there are questions I could not answer. I learned that some questions need common sense; others need specific wisdom, while others need years of research to find a solution. Today I do not pretend to know everything, but I do have an idea where to look.

Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in this conversation