Allan's corporate training, leadership research and empowering books on personal development impact thousands of lives across Africa.

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Is this Ubuntu or Emotional Intelligence?

  This Photo by Unknown Author is licensed under CC BY-SA-NC I recently wrote a journal paper on how to integrate strategy and culture for ...

Sunday, September 16, 2012

I HAVE A HUNDRED CHILDREN

I HAVE A HUNDRED CHILDREN

When I think of my children, I think of people that depend on me. When I think of people who depend on me I think of pupils, parents and participants on my programs. I think of all the people I work with and work for. They depend on me to give them value for their time and money.  I think of all the people who read and hear my name, who make life decisions based on what I say. And now I realize that I owe them much, much more than they owe me. I feel the cry of a thousand children and the weight of one who has a heart but only two hands. However, I am glad I have realized this before judgment because I have already put in an appeal for mercy and forgiveness on that day. It will not only be about how I cared for my children, but whether I cared for all the people, God placed in my care.

Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in this conversation