Allan's corporate training, leadership research and empowering books on personal development impact thousands of lives across Africa.

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Is this Ubuntu or Emotional Intelligence?

  This Photo by Unknown Author is licensed under CC BY-SA-NC I recently wrote a journal paper on how to integrate strategy and culture for ...

Monday, October 14, 2019

I want to be a millionaire... do you?



A friend of mine reminded me that he wanted to be a millionaire by 2017. That was two years ago. He would have been fifty five. That year his business collapsed. He could not pay salaries. He put up the family home as a security for a loan, but the bank would not give him the money he needed. He had to borrow from friends, family and even neighbors to cover his debt. Two years later he says “I am not out of the woods, but I am still on track. I don’t know when the reality will come, but I have refused to let go of the dream. I know that someday it will come”. I don’t know what your goals are or what you are going through, but what matters is that you are still on track.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in this conversation