Allan's corporate training, leadership research and empowering books on personal development impact thousands of lives across Africa.

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Is this Ubuntu or Emotional Intelligence?

  This Photo by Unknown Author is licensed under CC BY-SA-NC I recently wrote a journal paper on how to integrate strategy and culture for ...

Friday, February 10, 2012

seminar

 

How To Prosper In Employment

At the launch (seminar) of 10,000 copies of the book How To Prosper In Employment on 1st February 2012 last week and got the following feedback from the participants;

WHAT EMPLOYEES SAID

One applied idea can earn me greatness beyond measure, I would pay anything to get this information, A greater reminder on practical steps to financial freedom. Everyone needs to attend this. Even retirees. Godly planned – to God be the glory. All the youth of age 24-35 need urgently to listen to Allan speak. This seminar is a wakeup call. Thank you for waking me up God Bless you. Very eye opening. Will definitely apply the principles especially the ones learned through the story of Alex and the taxi driver. Enrich the seminar with more material on savings, investments expenditure and trade. The seminar was very educative it has really opened my mind to think in a different way. Thank you Allan. http://youtu.be/0A2BtXtf2Oo

WHAT THE STUDENTS SAID

Its eye opening and influential. It gives hope when it comes to prosperity in employment. This is part of the great commission. This info is seriously expensive. It is hard to value it.This seminar is greatly needed in Congo. I will immediately send the book to my wife. It's a practical seminar from real life experiences. Really informative and eye opening, I hope to fully and effectively apply these thoughts shared in my life to improve it drastically. Keep up the good work and reach out to more people. The seminar was very good and I was privileged to get the information being a student. It is truly a wakeup call for me. It is" xlnt!!!" http://youtu.be/0A2BtXtf2Oo

WHAT THE PROFESSIONALS SAID

The seminar is great next time lets add some group discussions and accountability partners. I really like the simplicity and relevance of the content, I have also read the first edition. I want to apply this, when I get my job after my volunteer-ship. Thanks again. It is a very enlightening/transformational seminar The seminar is well organized. Starting time needs to be adhered to. It will cost me a lot if I don't act on this message. The seminar is life changing. http://youtu.be/0A2BtXtf2Oo

WHAT OTHERS SAID

The seminar was inspiring is a type of investment for me. Interesting, challenging, inspiring. A Wake Up Call!!! A wake up call. We in this nation need this information. Especially the young generation a guiding path for us. It is so empowering and eye opening. Awakening. Good I would recommend the same to the young people. God Bless you. http://youtu.be/0A2BtXtf2Oo

 

Allan Bukusi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing in this conversation